Due to continued expansion, we require a skilled Bench Joiner Foreman (male/female) with wood machinist skills to lead and oversee the production of bespoke and high end timber windows and doors. This is a working workshop based foreman role manufacturing timber windows and doors, as well as ensuring manufacturing targets are achieved.
- A skilled, experienced bench joiner
- Ability to produce curved joinery work, including the making of templates, jigs and ring fence work
- Reliable, personable and able to lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A Joinery qualification is desirable e.g. City and Guilds or NVQ
- Extremely competitive hourly rate, negotiable
- 20 days annual holiday + statutory days
- Statutory Pension contribution
You will be working in a modern and fully equipped work shop using classic woodworking machines. This is a full time permanent position working 40 ½ hours per week, 7:30am to 16:00 Monday to Friday. Due to the rural location of the workshop, you will require your own transport as we are not on a bus route. Strict no smoking policy operated.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.
Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9.