MARKETING Executive 10425
Permanent role based in Loughborough
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a Marketing Executive to provide support within the Marketing function that drives the development of campaigns, communications and promotional activity to achieve the objectives of the marketing plan.
Assist in the development and delivery of campaigns, brand improvement, website developments, product development and communications alongside the Marketing Manager to meet business objectives
Work closely with departments and organisations to aid understanding and ensure the development of effective briefs for campaigns, communications and promotional activity
Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and on budget
Build effective mutually beneficial working relationships with approved agencies, external suppliers, partnerships and media representatives to ensure effective day to day delivery of communications and campaign / promotional material
Evaluate the results of all marketing activity to identify reasons for success / failure, sharing with the relevant audiences to enable measurement of return on investment.
Managing and reporting on customer, competitor and website activity
To undertake any other duties or projects regarded as relevant to the job role.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience in marketing is a requirement with a creative and commercial mind
• A hands on person who can lend a hand to all areas of the business as required
• Strong IT competence
• Experience of website Content Management systems would be advantageous
• Able to demonstrate copy writing ability, with excellent written, numerical and verbal communication skills
• Marketing qualification ideally with min 2 years' experience
• Experience in analytical tools such as Google Analytics, email software, and digital marketing
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.