Critical Care Territory Manager - Midlands
Position: Territory Manager, Acute Care Therapies
Location: Field based (Midlands - Birmingham, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire)
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Competitive, plus company car
About the role:
We are the global market leader in the medical device industry and part of an expanding and growing Group company. This is an excellent time to join our business as a Territory Manager to join the Critical Care Sales team covering anaesthesia and cardiac output monitoring.
This is an interesting and varied role where you will be responsible for driving forward the growth of the business within the designated territory. To provide specialist sales support to key customers/clinicians who in turn provide the best possible solutions for patient care. To promote the range of Anaesthetic Machines (Flow-i) and cardiac output monitoring (Pulsion) products manufactured and marketed by Getinge.
Ability to travel within the UK and abroad with overnight stays as and when required
Eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
Driving Licence: Required to hold a valid UK drivers licence, preferably a clean license but no more than a maximum of 3 penalty points
- To design and implement action plans which will positively affect revenue growth and profitability.
- Experience or ability to conduct your duties within a theatre and critical care environment, maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
- Meet sales targets / establish opportunities and develop strategies to maximize opportunities.
- Provide sales support to customers on a daily basis with therapy selling, education, evaluations and follow up visits.
- Implementation of all key educational programs and tools.
- Assist regulatory and marketing, with implementation of needed action items.
- Plan clinical support activity to effect growth and maintain the safe and effective use of products.
- Provide feedback and support for any clinical trails' conducted by customers
- Provide regular updates and proper intelligence on all activities to Sales Manager
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Most likely from an ODP background with commercial awareness and understanding.
- Previous work experience in a clinical environment.
- Previous sales experience in the anaesthesia environment.
- Clinical experience in operating theatres.
- Strong technical and clinical background within anaesthesia.
- Previous experience of the commercial sector in the medical equipment arena.
- Excellent understanding of the NHS procurement processes and tendering.
- Strong presentation skills, with experience of delivering training/coaching programmes.
- Ability to master technical knowledge regarding product and its clinical use.
Knowledge of KOL's across all accounts and hospital departments within the territory area.