SEN Teaching Assistant for PMLD child Key stages 3 and 4.
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Teaching support are excited to be working with an SEN school in Camberwell in London.
We are recruiting on their behalf for 2 SEN teaching assistants with 1:1 experience for two PMLD children Key stages 3 and 4.
The school is a highly rewarding environment in which the impact you have will be vital to the child's further progress.
There is a highly competitive rate of pay for the right candidate.
Requirements of the role are,
- Supporting a PMLD child on a 1:1 basis.
- Support the child with relevant resources and daily planning, this includes making them feel comfortable, (organising their daily belongings) for example, helping the child to integrate with others is also key even though you are mainly working in a 1:1 setting.
- Hands on moving and feeding will be required for this role.
- Must have in date first Aid certification.
- Additionally, fulfilling any required duties defined by the class teacher.
If you meet all the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work with a highly rewarding SEN school, please apply today and we will contact you.