3 days left
- Flexible Hours
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a well established estate agency with offices based in prime locations of North London to recruit a Property Manager for their office based in Southgate. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a company that are expanding rapidly. Interviews are taking place now.
- Working within the Property management department
- Dealing with Maintenance,
- Rent Collection & chasing arrears
- Serving section notices
- Liaising with Landlords on works and costings
- Arrange gas safety checks, electrical tests and renewals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both landlords and tenants
- Arrange and carry out inspections • Arrange quotations for repairs/works
- Prepare properties for Move ins
- Negotiate end of tenancy and deal with deposit claims
- Respond to telephone/email enquiries
- Deposit refunds Requirements:
- Minimum 2 Years Experience within residential Property Management
- Must be well organised, ability to make quick decisions,
- Articulate and Professionally presented
- Highly focused on delivering the best service to the clients
- Computer literate
- GBP26K Salary
- 9-6pm Monday to Friday 9:00-5.30pm
- Start asap! To apply for this role please send your CV or visit our website .