Financial Advisor - North London
My client, one of the South of England's leading independent financial advisors and wealth managers is seeking a highly organised, methodical individual who has achieved a recognised level 4 qualification to comply with the industry RDR minimum standards and be committed to studying towards Chartered status (to be completed within 2 years), to join their growing team as a Financial Adviser for the North London area
You will be expected to provide clients with independent advice on financial matters, making recommendations on ways to best utilise their money. The role involves advising clients on products and services available, ensuring they are aware of and understand those that best meet their needs, and then getting the client to take action based upon your recommendations.
Clients may be:
* private individuals;
* corporate organisations;
* specific groups, e.g., societies.
Depending on the clients' requirements you will be required to advise on such areas as:
* Private Client Investments
* Pensions and retirement Planning
* Tax planning
* Employee benefits
* Protection arrangements
You will be required to:
* Be responsible for contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises;
* conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
* analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients' requirements;
* designing and implementing financial strategies;
* provide regular reviews to the client of prior advice and strategies
* providing clients with information on new and existing products and services;
* assisting clients to make informed decisions;
* talking to groups and individuals about personal finance;
* researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products;
* promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets;
* new business prospecting and development
* marketing and cross selling
* keeping up to date with financial products and legislation;
* maintaining detailed records to comply with the regulations of the Financial Services Authority (FSA);
* producing financial reports;
* contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments
You will have achieved a recognised level 4 qualification to comply with the industry RDR minimum standards and be committed to studying towards Chartered status and achieving this within 2 years of starting.
* Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain client trust and inspire confidence.
* Always smart and presentable
* Articulate - able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form and able to effectively present to an audience of potential clients.
* Solutions orientated - imaginative.
* IT literate.
* Highly organised, methodical, analytical, disciplined.