Customer Service Administrator B2B Financial Services
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
Customer Service Administrator - B2B financial services
Our client is part of one of the largest European banks. They have almost 40 years' experience in the UK as a leading provider of tax efficient financial solutions for thousands of different businesses across a number of market sectors - from small/medium-sized enterprises and large multinational companies, to public sector organisations and local authorities. Working in a fantastic, vibrant and friendly atmosphere they have an extremely low turnover of staff, talent is continually spotted and developed. If you are looking for advancement opportunities it is worth applying for this vacancy. Candidates we placed a few years ago are now the managers we are recruiting for.
Ideally you will have some Customer Service experience and bring a mature, focused approach to your work. We would welcome applications from any sector its your attitude and work ethic that is important. We have both full time and part time options available. Part time would be 2-3 full shifts a week with avaiable working hours being
8am - 4.30pm
8.30am - 5pm
9am - 5.30pm
9.30am - 6pm
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS
- Respond to all customer telephone enquiries in a friendly, efficient and timely manner
- Manage the Customer Services Email Inboxes and respond to enquires in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
- Respond to all customer correspondence in a timely and efficient manner, utilising the main frame and ancillary systems plus software packages.
- Offer administrative support to our customers including the provision of copy documentation and invoices, settlement quotations and audit information.
- To sort and distribute system generated invoices.
- To liaise with Sales Managers and other internal departments to ensure that the customer is presented with a consistent response.
- Action any customer account amendments on the mainframe system as notified by the customers or external agencies.
- Build strong working relationships with key business partners to help support and grow the reputation and success of our business.
- Work within the team and the Customer Services Manager to fulfil strict Service Level Agreements.
- Complete administration of all manual / consolidated invoices to Customers.
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Resourceful and ability to use initiative
- Enthusiastic and willing approach
- Strong I.T. and keyboard skills
- Ability to maintain the highest standards under pressure
- Strong attention to detail