Senior Lettings Administrator/Property Manager - Notting Hill
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client, a highly regarded independent estate agency based in the beautiful and iconic area of Notting Hill is looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Administrator/Property Manager to come and join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong lettings administration background and maybe some exposure to property management and keen to be hands on and learn all areas of the lettings and property management process.
It is a crucial role within a very busy office with a varied amount of responsibility. You will be responsible for supporting the negotiators and managers with the below:
- Drawing up tenancy agreements, preparation of files and property particulars
- Register new tenants and meet and greet new tenants and landlords
- Taking references on clients, general tenancy administration on lettings
- Providing first line support for the team on all compliance and administrative duties in accordance with the move in process
- Arranging photography and health and safety inspections on the properties such as EPC certificates
- Renewing existing contract, negotiating rent increases, creating new Tenancy Agreements
- Deposit returns, negotiating between Landlord and Tenant to resolve any damages
- Dealing with maintenance and repair issues
- Manage the companies property portfolio
- Build strong relationships with contractors
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Lettings administration experience (Ideally 1 year+)
- Be someone friendly, someone with natural energy and enthusiasm who also holds a good attitude and great confidence
- You must enjoy a fast paced environment, within a young team as no day is the same in estate agency
- Well organised, self-motivated and a good team player
Salary: GBP21,000 - GBP25,000
To apply, please get in touch today with Anu Deb from GKR London Property Recruitment.