Experienced Bookkeeper - Medium Sized Accountancy Firm - London
4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Central London (Mayfair)
GBP26k-GBP30k Dependent Upon Experience
This leading London firm is looking to recruit an experienced bookkeeper, to carry out regular bookkeeping for a range of SME clients. The majority of the work is carried out at the firm's office, office but visits to clients premises are sometimes required.
Working with a range of SME clients across Media, Retail and Technology, you will have good knowledge of cloud based accounting software including Xero.
This role requires someone flexible and enthusiastic who is committed to maintaining a high quality service to the firms clients. You will have the ability to communicate with client staff at all levels, including company directors and senior management.
Duties will include:
- Day to day bookkeeping for a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from sole traders to multi million pound turnover companies.
- Liaising with tax department when necessary.
- Willing to quickly develop technical knowledge in particular concerning the use of various apps in the cloud accounting ecosystem that facilitate transaction processing e.g. Receipt Bank and reporting e.g. Spotlight Reporting as well as other optimized add-ons.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns ensuring HMRC filing deadlines are tracked and met.
- Preparing Monthly/Quarterly management accounts.
You must have a minimum of 2 years experience of working within an accountancy practice to be considered for this role. The perfect candidate will be AAT qualified, but our client will also consider candidates who are qualified by experience or part way through their AAT studies.