5 days left
- Flexible Hours
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a global manufacturing company with a base in Rugby where you will be responsible for the administration of customer enquiries, orders, and related administration.
This company manufactures a range of welding machines, battery chargers and car body systems. Which they sell into the Automotive, Industrial, Agricultural and Fabrication markets via specialised distributors such as Factors, Tool companies, Hire shops, Agricultural dealers and Industrial equipment suppliers. They are a unique company, which has achieved growth every year in all markets in Europe where it has a presence and has never made a redundancy.
The position of Sales Administrator reports to the Operations Manager. The role will involve direct contact with all members of the team including the field based sales team, other office and warehouse colleagues and the Commercial Director. Externally the position will require daily contact with many distributors, some major national companies and small family businesses.
Responsibilities as Sales Administrator
• Being the first point of contact with customer (receiving telephone calls).
• Answering product questions, advising on product features, pricing and availability etc.
• Processing orders
• Co-ordination of installations of equipment with engineering team
• Resolving general customer queries.
• Maintenance and development of the customer and prospect database
• Operating part of the credit control process recording payments received and chasing overdue payments.
• Other general administrative tasks
To be successful for the role of Sales Administrator, the key requirements are:
• Previous B2B Sales Administration experience, ideally dealing with distributors.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Energetic 'Smile on the Telephone' customer service person.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ensure the company is always presented in the correct manner.
• Able to acquire in-depth and up to date product knowledge - with appropriate training
As Sales Administrator you will work 38 hours per week, 8.30am to 5.15pm Mon-Thu, 8.30am to 4.30pm on Friday. There is a salary on offer of GBP18,000 to GBP20,000 per annum, dependant on experience and in addition you will receive Statutory Pension, 23 days holiday rising to 25 days with service plus Bank Holidays.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
administration, sales administrator, clerical,