Senior Administrator - Private Medical Clinic
A leading private clinic based in Chelsea, SW London are looking to recruit a 'Senior Administrator'.
The role is paying GBP26-27K.
You MUST have at least 3 years experience working in a 'Senior Medical Administration' role.
Clinic administrative lead duties:
- Daily diary management; room allocation, staffing and coordination with clinical team;
- Responding to website enquiries e mail in a very timely manner; book appointments or delegate where possible;
- Ensure all scans reports for both consultants are sent out daily;
- Maintain log for Test results and monthly audits;
- TDL daily audits ensuring correct tests requested and invoiced;
- TDL monthly audit - analysis of findings, send invoices/refunds. Address where problems lie;
Work with the management team;
- Prepare staff rotas/ leave (HCA etc) / reception rota;
- Assistance with clinical complaints responding & reporting to board;
- Assistance with recruitment;
- Assist with Open Hour / GP mornings;
Taking bookings and enquiries:
- Ensure all users' diary slots are open correctly in DGL in advance;
- Take appointment bookings for patients;
- Email all users their clinic lists day before;
- Create new paperless notes on DGL for revenue share patients seeing consultants.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading clinic with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!