2 days left
- Flexible Hours
My Client is looking to recruit a Team PA for its prestigious Birmingham City Centre offices.
Duties will include:
- Answering and screening all calls to the Birmingham mainline and the wider team as required. Taking clear and detailed messages or scheduling calls where necessary.
- Managing Front of House including;
- meeting and greeting all guests and visitors
- preparation of drinks and organisation of catering as required
- upkeep of reception area, meeting rooms and client kitchen
- displaying current marketing material, newspapers and industry magazines, keeping press cuttings files up to date
- daily stock replenishment in kitchen and meeting rooms
- set up of all AV equipment
- Secretarial support to Principal level and below as needed; diary assistance, booking restaurants, typing letters and correspondence, formatting presentations, running errands, etc.
- Providing general and document focused support to the Senior PA and PA/OM:
- Creation of Intro docs, pitch presentations, IM's and Business Plans
- Processing amendments quickly and efficiently
- Setting up documents for print (understanding pagination, inserting sections, removing electronic dividers, etc.)
- Printing and binding ahead of meetings
- Admin support, ad hoc tasks, assistance with events, etc.
- Co-ordination and booking of business travel, including; flights, trains, accommodation, visas, meeting venues and restaurants
- Managing incoming and outgoing post, couriers and deliveries
- Manage the company car including upkeep, bookings and payments
- CRM database management; updating contacts and tracking meetings
- Ordering of all stationary and sundries and regular intervals to maintain adequate levels at all time
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required such as filing, scanning, photocopying, archiving and general errands
Together with the rest of the Support Team, this PA will support the wider team and assist with any general tasks to ensure the smooth running of the Birmingham office and the Company as a whole. This will include cover of roles during holidays, cover (on site and remotely) for the Nottingham PA and office, attendance of events during evenings and at weekends and any additional hours as are necessary for the proper performance of his/her duties.