German Speaking Data Adminstrator
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
A German Speaking Data Administrator is required by a global investment bank to operate as part of a team responsible for all administrative tasks related to the deployment of training and for providing support to learners within the global Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime functions.
Key responsibilities will include
- Deploying training to all staff through the Banks Learning Management System
- Providing technical administration of online and classroom training
- Ensuring that all new joiners are assigned training relevant to their division and location
- Processing and responding to learner queries submitted to the training inbox
- Maintaining process documentation and task lists on the team SharePoint site
- Carrying out regular administrative tasks
- Challenging existing processes / instructions where applicable and draw up suggestions for improvements
You will be of graduate calibre and have previous experience of data analysis or data administration. Any previous banking experience would be advantageous. You will possess a good working knowledge of MS Excel (including v look ups etc.) together with excellent communication skills. A high level of proficiency in German is essential for this role.