Refrigeration Test & Inspection Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Refrigeration Test & Inspection Engineer to join The Alan Nuttall Partnership based in Dudley, West Midlands.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, they design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to client specification.
The role will involve attending sites to resolve issues highlighted by the customer. Identifying issues and repairing refrigeration products.
As a Refrigeration Test & Inspection Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Repairing electrical faults on our products
- Repairing aesthetic inaccuracies
- Providing feed back to the Customer Service Team of any further work that needs completing or if any additional parts are required
- Attend site re-visits to finish or check faults/repairs
- Maintain and repair small integral display chillers and hot food display equipment
- Submit reports of findings on site
- Provides technical support
- Liaises with customers on site
An ideal Refrigeration Test & Inspection Engineer will have the following skills and experiences:
- F-GAS certificate
- Electrical Installations City & guilds NVQ or Equivalent
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning NVQ or Equivalent
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulation
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerant Certificate is desirable
- A valid CSCS card
- Good understanding of technical engineering drawings and sketches
- Exceptional organisation, problem solving skills and methodical thinking
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A valid driving licence
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join our company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961221509 / INDLP