5 days left
- Full Time
Administrator/Data Capturers - Long Whatton
As part of the ever-busy Long Whatton Timber Engineering site, we have a requirement for 2 Administrators/Data Capturers.
The responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Sorting paperwork as per dates required.
- Sorting paperwork into different departments as required.
- Data input onto BisTrack.
- Dealing with paperwork issues by reporting it to timber sales team.
- Filling in for holiday cover.
The ideal candidate should have experience of working within a very busy, fast paced Operations environment. Candidates must have experience with computer systems, together with strong attention to detail, a professional telephone manner and the proven ability to learn the workings of the department, customers and branches quickly.
The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude to complete tasks competently and swiftly.
- Very competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- On site free parking
- Genuine progression opportunities
These are urgent vacancies; hence we are looking to fill these quickly!
Please e-mail CV by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Apply for Administrator/Data Capturers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly