Business Generation Sales Consultant
The Company began its journey back in 2009 with a simple concept; two inspired colleagues, both parents themselves with busy work schedules, wanted better engagement with their own children whilst at school. Today, continuing this concept, The Company now helps students, teachers and parents to better communicate both inside and outside of the classroom.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Generation Sales Consultant to join our expanding Sales team. The Sales Consultant should be self-motivated, target driven, energetic and ambitious with an understanding of the education market, preferably with previous full cycle sales experience within the education sector. Experience with similar education solutions is desirable, but not essential, as market and sales training will be provided.
Day to Day Duties:
- Build and Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and Social Media
- Build a pipeline of opportunities from self-created prospects
- Drive and follow up on marketing campaigns
- Book online product demonstrations for Presales
- Qualify Pain, Budget and Decision Steps in line with company sales methods and goals
- Progress Sales and hit revenue target
Package and Benefits:
Additional benefits are as following:
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped Commission with Bonuses
- An extensive sales training programme
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Quarterly social events
- Fresh fruit and snacks daily
- Free Food Friday
How to Apply:
If you have the skills, experience and drive to join our team as a Business Generation Sales Consultant, then please upload your most recent CV today, as we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Business Generation Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly