Maths Teacher (Derby Schools - LEAD)
The Supply Register are currently working with a large multi-academy trust who have several secondary schools in the Derby area; who are seeking to build a bank of good to outstanding qualified Maths Teachers to cover classes within Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 on day to day supply. These roles have the potential to become longer term positions. NQT's will also be considered.
The trust itself has been described as “One of the strongest sponsors operating in the East Midlands, with a track record of successfully transforming under-performing schools”.
"Highly effective teaching successfully promotes the school's values and an enjoyment in learning, and leads to the good achievement of all pupils. The high quality of teaching has been recognised externally and the school is a model of excellent practice."
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons (NQT's will also be considered)
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning and help students achieve excellent academic results
- To have the ability to design engaging and challenging lessons that inspire students to appreciate the subject and its application
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners
- To plan, resource and deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons
- To help to establish and maintain exemplar student behaviour for learning
- To contribute to the effective working of the department and wider school
- To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
- 1 or more years recent UK classroom experience
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in form of a Bank First staff solution. This in turn means the costs to schools are less than using an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
Salary: £125.00 - £195.00 a day
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481