An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Estimator to join The Alan Nuttall Partnership Limited based in Hinckley.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, they design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to client specification.
The role will involve working within a busy shop fitting Estimating Department, costing manufacturing items.
As an Estimator, your duties will include:
- Costing manufacturing items from inception.
- Bulk tender quotations.
- Small volume / bespoke one- off quotations.
- Cost analysis.
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Negotiating with external suppliers.
- Forwarding completed quotations in a timely and professional manner.
An ideal Estimator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a shop fitting environment.
- Excellent mathematical aptitude
- Cost awareness
- A methodical outlook
- Exceptional organisation skills and being able to work to strict deadlines
- Good computer skills (Excel / Word)
- An approachable and professional manner
- Ability to interpret drawings ranging from designer concepts through to full working drawings.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary dependent upon experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961241439 / INDLP
Apply for Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly