Full Time - Permanent
GBP19,000 - GBP21,000 OTE GBP22,250
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a global brand based within the heart of the Black Country. This ever growing organisation is currently looking to recruit bright, enthusiastic, sales driven candidate to join the internal sales department.
This successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties;
- Answering all incoming calls/enquires
- Processing orders and quotations via telephone, fax and email
- Drive sales including Pro-active calls on a daily basis
- Ensuring all daily, weekly, monthly tasks are completed on time
- Arranging Customer Returns and collections
- Building a strong relationship with customers, to ensure all business is obtained
- Quotation follow up's to convert orders and new business.
- Updating customer records/details
- Dealing with Invoice queries
- Manage customer back orders/queries
In order to be considered for this role the ideal candidate will be/have the following experiences and knowledge;
- Previous Sales and Customer Services experience is essential, (preferably internal sales team)
- Highly effective sales skills and a strong record of sales growth
- Experience of selling consumable products direct to end user customers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible approach to work to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to work on own initiative and to be a part of the internal Sales Team.
- Confident and self motivated
In return you will receive;
- Competitive salary with additional earning potential.
- 8:30 - 5:30 Monday to Friday.
- 20 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays.