Advanced Practitioner Locum - Non Case Holding - Children's Services -
Advanced Practitioner Locum - Non Case Holding - Children's Services - Dudley, West Midlands
Aurora Resourcing are working in partnership with a local authority in Dudley to recruit an experienced Advanced Practitioner to join their exciting, fast paced and forward thinking Children's Services Department. We are looking for an experienced Practitioner to drive the learning & development functions across Children Services and will be expected to model and embed core social work values and best practice.
Please note, that this is a Non Case Holding role.
The hourly rate is GBP33.08 per hour limited, mileage and expenses are reimbursed. The contract is for an initial 3 month period and then it will be reviewed on a monthly basis. Ideally we are looking for applicants to commence as soon as possible.
- Embed practice standards across the social care workforce.
- Deliver quality assurance methods and auditing activity across the service
- Facilitate engagement opportunities with front line practitioners and represent their voice at strategic forums
- Delivery of the learning and development offer across the service
- To support the ASYE programme for newly qualified social workers and Social Work Students.
- Delivery of the participation strategy to ensure that stakeholder's views and voice of the child inform service delivery.
- Drive the implementation of policy and procedure framework and establish a social work resource that offers good practice guidance and associated tools.
- Delivery of practice evaluations followed by a program of coaching, mentoring and support
- Appropriate professional qualification (DipSW, Degree, CQSW or equivalent)
- Registration with HCPC and relevant post qualification experience
- Knowledge of current research and evidence informed practice
- Experience of coaching and mentoring
- Significant demonstrable experience within a children and families setting
A competitive salary of GBP33.08 per hour limited. Mileage and expenses are reimbursed
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert or the Aurora Resourcing website, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please speak with Li Li in confidence on / or email
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency