Agency Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker Shrewsbury
Our team of Care Assistants within the Shrewsbury area are expanding and we have several vacancies available for people who share our commitment in providing excellence service.
We specialise in supplying Health Care Assistants to Nursing Homes, Residential homes, NHS hospitals, mental health hospitals and the community across the UK.
Secure Healthcare is never short of a variety of hours to cover and so has a shift to suit every worker.Our business operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week and ensures we give you constant and regular work on a daily, weekly and long term basis, we build strong relationships with our personnel which allows us to make your work with us hassle free.
This enables you the ability to specify your own work availability each week and be allocated the shifts that suit your lifestyle and commitments.
This is only one of many outstanding benefits of working with Secure Healthcare.
Registering with us shall require you to provide:
- Applicants must also have at least six months care experience in the past 2 years.
- Two professional references one of which is to be either your current or most recent employer.
- DBS disclosure to be carried out.
- National Insurance number.
We offer many exciting and unique prospects such as:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Free and easy to use online training updates.
- Referral Scheme Where you can earn up to GBP500.
- Weekly Payment.
- 24/7 on-call support team.
- Bonus Schemes.
So without hesitation please apply with your most recent CV.
If there's any problems call Tamika.