This is a unique opportunity for PR and Marketing graduate with some industry experience looking for the next step in their career.
This well-known branded business is looking for a Brand Assistant to work alongside the Brand Manager on all aspects of Brand Development and Promotion.
Brand Assistant - The Role:
- Working with internal teams to develop brand strategy and retail plans
- Work to the photography and advertising schedule to ensure all samples and requirements are met
- Manage sample delivery for customers, bloggers and press
- Manage all PR samples and diary
- Understand and monitor relevant competitor experience
- Prepare and update brand presentations, brochures and look books
- Manage and prepare the showroom for account managers and customers
- Assist and develop business at trade shows
- Prepare stands and props for presentations and shows
Brand Assistant - The Candidate
- Experience in a similar role is essential, a strong placement year will be considered
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- PR and Marketing degree
- Ability to present to all levels
- Excellent time management
- Highly organised
My client are a well know high street brand who are looking for a junior Brand Assistant to join them and grow with the business, you will join a friendly and passionate team who are a market leader.
Please apply with your updated CV to
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.