Care Assistant, (Solihull)
Salary: £9.00 to £13.00 per hour (flexible Shifts, part time) plus 28 days paid holiday ,generous mileage payments, Pension. Award winning training. Also £100.00 welcome bonus after probation period.
Location: Solihull Borough.
We require part time care assistants and senior care assistants to deliver a high standard of care to individuals with a range of needs, in their own homes. Applicants must be drivers and have their own car.
We are looking to recruit experienced care workers or people with no experience to work within the community and based throughout the Solihull Area. The service specialises in providing care and support for the elderly and for adults and children with a range of conditions and disabilities or just providing company for older people. You must be a driver and own your own car.
We offer ;
• £9.00 to £13.00 per hour + holiday pay (28 Days) + Generous Mileage +Pension
• Full induction and continuous, award winning, training (Paid)
• Free QCF training after probation period.
• Automatic promotion to senior care assistant after 1 year (Or sooner if NVQ2 or above).
• Guaranteed hours after 6 months.(90% Guarunteed)
• 2 free uniforms + clipboard.
• Excellent career prospects both as a carer, supervisor or in the office.
• Fantastic “In field “support.
* £200.00 introduce a friend bonus.
• You need to be enthusiastic, reliable, committed and have an outgoing personality.
• Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
• You will need to be flexible and be able to work alternate weekends
• You MUST be a car driver with your own vehicle
An outstanding Domiciliary Care Agency(5 STARS on NHS choices) where nothing is more important than helping people live full, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. They pride themselves on their highly qualified and experienced staff who are dedicated to providing in-home care that enriches our customers' lives and helps them maintain the highest possible level of independent living. The area covered by this company is the Solihull metropolitan Borough.
This position would be ideal for candidates from the following backgrounds: Carer, Home Carer, HCA, Support worker, care manager, care supervisor, care assistant, homecare worker, domiciliary care worker, home support worker and healthcare assistant.
Interested? Then send us your CV.
Apply for Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly