Recruitment & Community Networker
We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment & Community Networker in the Leicester & Birmingham area to join a bespoke home care provider. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a job where they can really make a difference! You will be joining a care & companionship led service who pride themselves on providing quality care to older people within their own homes.
As Recruitment & Community Networker you will ensure only the best home carers are recruited through innovative marketing and community based strategies. Your duties will include:
· Research, identify, contact and approach sources for home carer referrals
· Research, schedule and execute regular community marketing events
· Achieving set targets of the number of home care assistants every month
· Building relationships within the local community
· Create and maintain all employment records
· the person will manage, report and achieve the care worker retention targets each month
· Monitor compliance for all legislation relating to employment and health & safety.
What experience do you need as Recruitment & Community Networker?
· Enthusiastic and professional team player with an ability to work on own initiative
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
· A minimum of 2 years experience in recruitment
· Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
· Able to research and understand the markets requirements
· Care experience is desirable
What are the Hours/Benefits & Rates of pay?
· The hours will be from 9am - 5pm on a Monday to Friday
· Fantastic rate of pay from 18.5k - 20k per annum plus bonus scheme, company laptop & mobile
· Our client actively promotes from within and this role would be ideal for someone who is aspiring to be a recruitment manager in the future!
Don't worry if you have any questions we will give you a call to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have. So please click on apply!
Apply for Recruitment & Community Networker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly