Business Development Manager
Our client provides a range of fully-managed digital marketing, direct sales, business support and B2B contact data services, designed and implemented purely to help our customers achieve an increase in sales and sustained growth. They help customers to flourish without increasing their overheads and fixed costs.
Due to the growth of the business we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help our client meet forecasted growth. You will be the forefront of the company and will have the dedication to implement and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal as a BDM is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments with the emphasis on quality
- Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from our business contact data generation activity
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Arrange and attend business meetings with prospective customers
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the team to achieve sales objectives
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Provide new customers with ongoing customer support, aftercare and account management
- Liaise effectively with all departments within the business to ensure customer requirements are met
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practise Ideas
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years' experience within a sales environment preferably within telecoms or related industries and have the ability to build strong working relationships.
The successful candidate must be able to deal with technical product information and have the ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective ways of working (in relation primarily to database management).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing ambitious business that sets high standards and consistently achieves them.
If this sounds like you apply today for immediate consideration.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly