Accounts and Admin Assistant
Rainier Developments Limited based in Henley-in-Arden are a privately-owned land and property developers looking to appoint a new part time Accounts and Admin Assistant on a permanent basis.
Market rate salary and benefits negotiable dependent upon experience.
Main purpose of the Accounts role:
- To assist in maintaining sales and purchase ledgers across the business.
- To assist in the processing of bank transactions across the business.
- To take responsibility for the company payroll and related matters.
- To assist with the production of monthly management accounts. Main purpose of the Admin role: • Provide telephone support to existing office secretary/PA.
- Flexibility to cover annual leave of existing office secretary/PA.
- General office administration such keeping files up to date, re-stocking of stationary, booking Director's travel and hospitality.
- Making refreshments for meetings and other staff.
Knowledge, skills & experience preferred:
- Studying AAT, ACCA or CIMA.
- Previous accountancy experience.
- Experienced with Sage Line 50 Accounts and Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience of preparing management accounts.
- Dedicated and hard-working.
- Ability to handle the volume of work and to manage your time accordingly.
Please send all CV's by clicking apply.
Apply for Accounts and Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly