Project Manager - Communications and MI
Our client, a Management Consultancy are looking to find an immediately available Project Manager to work on an HR transformation project for their end client. The end client is a multinational bank, which are rolling out UK wide training to branch employees. They are looking for a project manager to cover two main workstreams - MI and Communications.
The role requires a project manager with experience of the following:
- Extracting, shaping and designing MI to provide adhoc, weekly and monthly reporting
- Shaping metrics to track benefits realisation
- Tracking and reporting of benefits realisation
- An ability to present MI to Senior Stakeholders
- Project managing communications plan and roll-out
- Delivery of communications work stream
Management Consultancy/Multinational Bank
Salary & Benefits
~GBP500 per day
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.