Online stores Sales Assistant
Company Info: Blue Magik ltd based on Chesterfield road, LE5 5LH Leicester. Our company deals with alternative and clubwear clothing therefore person applying must be able to deal with clothes such as learning different sizes, colours, prints and designs. But training and support will be provided.
Position: Online stores Sales Assistant
A mature, experienced hard working and honest person is required to manage our Clothing Online Stores.
Ebay / Amazon / eCommerce platform Magento
Any person applying must be well versed with computers and office work. Prior experience is preferred but full training and support will be provided.
Duties include the following:
- Managing day to day tasks of running the above mentioned stores.
- Must have good knowledge of Computers and good typing skills.
- Listing new products on ebay, amazon and website (build in Magento platform).
- Managing orders
- Providing excellent customer service via (Phone, Email etc)
- Making sure the orders are processed and dispatched on time.
- Excellent written and spoken English, strong creative writing skills are must.
- Manage our website (build in Magento platform).
- Receive and respond to emails
- Must have necessary Photoshop skills to edit product pictures and create a artwork for our social media sites.
- Updating social media websites
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ etc.
- Engage online with followers.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Website maintenance; content updates, photo enhancement, SEO, driving traffic.
- Be comfortable working with a small team and able to work independently.
- Writing articles and blogs
- Creating email Newsletters using Constant contact.
- Understanding of the blogging community and SEO.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- To undertake any other tasks and duties which might reasonably be requested.
- Provide back up and general support as requested.
Any person applying must be able to work at their own initiative, able to reach targets and complete any given tasks on time.
This is a full time, permanent position and potential to progress further within the company.
Timing: 10 am till 6 pm (you are required to finish the tasks within your contracted hours otherwise you must be willing to stay and complete tasks in your own time).
Wages: £16000 Per anum (however wages can be discussed further for the right applicant)
Send your CVs to the following email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Online stores Sales Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly