Our client was established over 25 years ago and is recognised across all commercial and public sectors as one of the largest independent office technology resellers in the UK. The company focuses on market-leading service, forward thinking product offerings and placing their customer's current and future needs at the forefront of any business developments. The company's Telecoms division has experienced continued growth and now has an exciting opportunity available for a Marketing Trainee to join the team.
This role would suit an individual who is organised and articulate. It offers the opportunity to fast track into the world of telecommunications. It is important that you are a keen, hard-working motivated individual, who possesses a flexible positive attitude, works well within a team and has good proactive problem solving skills. If you have a desire and ability to learn, the company will provide training and coaching.
* Writing press releases
* Arranging promotional events
* Exhibiting at national exhibitions
* Assessing the results of marketing campaign
* Reporting and analysing the marketing data
* Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
* Writing online content
* Assisting with the design of flyers, leaflets, stationery etc.
* Helping with the marketing strategy.
* Assisting with obtaining E-signatures of contracts
* Assisting occasionally sending out quotations
* Assisting with the monthly commission run and sales audit
* Sending out collateral (linked with Marketing)
Benefits: Starting Salary £16k to £18k p/a dependent on experience. Company pension scheme, auto-enrollment.
Please click 'apply' to forward a copy of your CV
Apply for Marketing Trainee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly