Regulatory Compliance Officer
New opportunity not to be missed! DCS Group have an exciting opportunity available for a Regulatory Compliance Officer to join the team based at our Stratford-upon-Avon site. The successful Regulatory Compliance Officer will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum .
Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS is the UK’s official sales and distribution company for P&G, Gillette, Unilever, Colgate, SC Johnson and more and we are looking to recruit a Regulatory Compliance Officer.
The role will be based at the DCS Manufacturing Division where we provide a one stop shop from concept to delivery. At DCS Manufacturing we fly the flag for - promoting ‘MADE IN ENGLAND’ products. We are passionate about creating and developing exceptional and affordable products in Bath & Shower, Hair Care, Skin Care, Male Grooming and Pet Care.
The Regulatory Compliance Officer Role purpose:
To support the Technical Manager in ensuring that DCS Manufacturing are fully compliant with all EU Legislation relating to the production of Cosmetics and Toiletries products.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities as our Regulatory Compliance Officer include:
- Manage all DCS products (existing and new) on the EU database (CPNP)
- Maintain awareness of REACH within the Cosmetics remit, including the close monitoring of SVHC and CMR’s
- Support the Technical Manager with regulatory issues outside Cosmetics e.g., Biocides, Medical Devices, CLP
- Update existing raw material technical information and advise the technical team regarding updates to existing products e.g., new labelling requirements, new allergens/impurities, raw material restrictions
- Manage introduction of all new raw materials via in-house Raw Material Database
- Manage preparation and completion of safety assessments for DCS products
- Compile and maintain product safety data sheets for our cosmetic products
- Assist Technical Manager and Development Chemist with preparation of customer paperwork
- Will have responsibility for the supervision of the Technical Administrator
- Ensure Technical Manager/Development Chemist is kept informed of the progress of all projects
- Understand and follow SOPs and work instructions
- At the request of the Technical Manager carry out any other work as directed
Essential skills and experience needed to become our Regulatory Compliance Officer:
- Good standard of Maths and English to a minimum of GCSE level.
- Basic computer literacy skills with a working knowledge of Word and Excel
- A high level of regulatory expertise with an excellent knowledge of the EU regulatory framework for personal care products and a good working knowledge of regulation of such products in other regions is essential.
- Minimum 2 years Regulatory experience in a Cosmetics/related industry or 3-4 years Development experience in Cosmetics
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Takes direction well, and applies own initiative
- Methodical mind and attention to detail
- Good analysis and numerical skills
- Prioritising and time management ability
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to liaise effectively with a variety of internal and external networks
- Self-motivation and the ability to be flexible to change
- Team Player
- Works well under pressure to maintain deadlines
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our new Regulatory Compliance Officer then please click “Apply” today!
Apply for Regulatory Compliance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly