Quality Assurance Inspector / Quality Control Inspector
Job Title: Quality Insurance Inspector
Salary: £18,000 - £28,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Our Client is a supplier of plastic shims and gaskets more than 30 years. The Company has developed an international reputation as a flexible and qualitative source for thermoplastic sheet and polyester film.
They are currently looking to recruit for a Quality Assurance Inspector to ensure the company maintains the highest standards of quality and service and meets both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and hence customer expectations.
- Make sure that everything from raw materials to finished products meets quality and safety standards specified in the purchasing documentation
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Using technical equipment to take measurements
- Supporting investigations and improvement activities including root-cause analysis and processes in regard of internal and external issues and opportunities.
- Working with other departments to ensure service and quality requirements are met
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing information and reports
- Using tact and discretion to point out problems to production workers
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Checking all jobs on all machines regularly
- Ability to use inspection equipment including caliper's, micrometres, Vernier's
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy
- HNC/HND (desirable)
- Proficient in MS OFFICE
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify key details following collection of data
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
- Ability to follow procedures and instruction
- Ability to work as part of a team & independently without close supervision
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to use technical equipment
- Accuracy when taking measurements and recording figures
- Enthusiastic & Receptive
- Problem Solver
- Responsive to change
- Ability to take initiative within scope of job role
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Quality Control Inspector, QC Manager, Quality Control Coordinator, Quality Control Operator, Quality Control Development, Quality Control Analyst, Quality Compliance Officer, Quality Assurance Inspector, Manufacturing Quality Control, Production Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Officer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Quality Assurance Inspector / Quality Control Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly